Opening hours from 15 April
Tuesday to Sunday: 11 am–5 pm
Wednesdays also: 5 pm–8 pm
We have been taken a number of measures to ensure that visitors can safely enjoy the museum, including:
- limiting the number of visitors to the museum as a whole and to each individual room;
- installing signs indicating how many people are permitted in each room at the same time;
- having staff on hand to offer assistance and ensure that no congestion occurs;
- making hand sanitiser available at several points around the museum;
- making sure soap and water is available in toilets for good hand hygiene; and
- introducing more stringent cleaning procedures.
Recommended visiting hours
If you want to visit the museum when there are usually fewer visitors and extra space, we recommend that you come between 3 pm-7 pm or at the evening opening on Wednesdays at 5 pm-8 pm.